Thursday, October 06, 2005

I think I broke my coffee.

Okay, I just broke my coffee maker.

It is a sad sad day. I woke up early in the morning. A teacher visiting from South Africa that had taken a liking to me just left me a half kilo of South African coffee. Now this coffee is a rich creamy blend. Absolutely wonderful. I went to go grab the little one cup French press that I was using to make my morning coffee. Then, horror upon horrors, I knocked it over and broke it. Well, not to make this a long story, because it is actually pretty insignificant, but I was very sad. But it's okay. Luckily, there are some other coffee freaks here and somebody already bought another one. Happy day.

All of the students are here and everybody made it in fine with no problems. That was really great. It isn't always that way. I am extremely happy about the group that we have. We are about half American and then the rest are from all over the world. Europe mostly with a South African and a South American thrown in for spice.

I am dead tired. I have been having an absolute blast, but I am really tired. We are in the process of transferring a lot of the responsibilities to the students but for now, we have had to do all the work. I can't keep up at this pace. I am really looking forward to the weekend. I am going to sleep. A lot.

I miss you all.