Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Don't call it a comeback

After my 34 hour trip back to the Holy Land, I cannot help but ponder my humanity. During the time en route, I felt more like a member of the Bos taurus species than the Homo sapien (I felt more cow than human). I don't know if you have ever noticed this, but is especially apparent when you travel alone. I went from the check-in line to the security line to boarding line to the line to get my seat on the plane. Shortly after came feeding time, where they gave us some snacks to graze on. Then I repeated most of this procedure at the next airport. Then flying into this country, it's even worse. Let me just say they examine you thoroughly. If I was hiding something in my shorts, they would have found it. I kept trying to push my point across by mooing but that just weirded people out. So I stopped.

It is pretty exciting for me to be back here. I slept for about twelve hours last night. Today I am feeling great! I have already been busy sending emails and trying to get back into the swing of things. Moo.