Flughafen Zurich
I flew out from Seattle this morning, er... ..yesterday... ..uh... (carry the one) ...19 hours ago. I landed at Chicago without incident. Taking off was a different story. Apparently, (I say "apparently" because I was sleeping the whole time) we sat on the tarmac for a "very long time" waiting to take off. Apparently the weather was “very bad”. Apparently, there was a lot of “turbulence”. I woke up with three hours left on our eight and a half hour flight. I would officially like to extend my gratitude to the people of Tylenol PM. I woke to the sound of people talking very loudly in Swiss-German. The isles were filled colorful passengers standing and conversating vibrantly. They airline staff politely requested that people take their seats over the loudspeaker for their own safety. Then they had to go through the isles and tell each person to take their seat. It is interesting to me how peoples of other cultures talk to each other to fill the time instead of playing on there computers or whatever (ahem) . Because of the “very bad” weather, I missed my connecting flight to the Promised Land. I won't get there until 1:00am tomorrow instead of noon like I was supposed to. It is about 1:45pm now. The Zurich airport is very cool. It’s huge. Very modern. There is nobody here. Except me. Oh, and this dude in a snappy blue suit with a stylish red tie. He must be Italian. At least the music is good (cough). I think for as much as Europe excels in it's fashion, they lag behind their music. I think I may try to pop into town and check it out. Or maybe I will go back to sleep. I smell like feet.
Bis spöter (see you later).
Bis spöter (see you later).

<< Home